CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 31 Agustus 2011

Hey peeps,
as what I've promised in the previous post, I'm really working hard to figure out what to write for the next post :P. There are tons of things flooded up in my mind, but I think I have to pick up something really fresh to taste.
For those who haven't known (I guess mostly haven't :P ), in few weeks ago, I participated in Binus E.Com Story Writing. The whole competition itself concerns on Anti-Bullying. Everything went on so well. Binus E.Com is massive and yet one of most prestigious English Competition in Indonesia which involves many college and high school students from allover Indonesia. It's a great honor for me to take part in this competition and yet to bring home a trophy for a night (before bestowing it on school), a certificate as 2nd place winner and also a longing for the prize (which is sent to school before they give it to me and of course after they take a small profit on it). :)
Well, the competition itself isn't something I really want to talk about. It's not also about me. Everything about what I've seized in this competition is completely beyond my expectation and somehow it seems really surreal. I can't even dare myself to reread my creation which has led me into victory.
Let's have a glance again on the main theme of the competition: Anti-Bullying. I'd like to pull up again the topic in in my perspective wrapped in a different way (of course not story writing this time!).
I think it's gonna take a long time to spill out everything and frankly I'm pretty exhausted this time :P But you really might to have my words that I will try to pour out my thoughts on it later.
And for this time, I think I'll give you some tracks which inspire me. Music is the best company while you're trying to make a creation. It builds up your mood and somehow the artist inside you is awakened :)
P.S These tracks I recommend mostly tell about abused feeling and the rise of self-esteem.
Enjoy :D
1. Miss Invisible-Marie Digby
A simple yet clear description of a discarded teenager in society crafted in a heart-warming harmony.

2.
Numb- Linkin Park
My favorite song from Linkin Park! As you could find in both lyrics and video clip, the song defines the concealed anger of a child who becomes neglected and misunderstood by her/his society.

3.
Welcome to My Life- Simple Life
It's a very popular song which actually contains the story of an underdog. The lyrics just tell everything

4.
Lose Yourself- Eminem
The true experience of Eminem to be kicked by the rough circumstances of his youth and he tried to get it trough.

5.
Mean-Taylor Swift
A precise description of being bullied and yet a nice way to get relieved.

6.
Darlin- Avril Lavigne
Maybe there's no details about bullying in this song, but it mostly talks about someone who's feeling guilty for his/her lacks till s/he becomes neglected. For Avril? It's nobody's fault.

7.
Beautiful-Eminem
This song gives such precise perspective of Eminem when it comes to bullying, not only towards himself but also the whole worlds. A very clear message for the world

8.
Fuckin' Perfect- Pink
The video clip touches my emotion when I watched it for the first time. A bit reminds me of Numb by Linkin Park which is also pulling up the bold picture of being misunderstood. But this song comes with a clear conclusion in the end which is totally amazing!

9.
Keep Holding On- Avril Lavigne
A favorite track of mine when troubles approach me. A personal matter and it's so related...

10.
Firework- Katy Perry
A song to boost your self-esteem!

0 komentar: