CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Kamis, 24 Desember 2009

Merry Christmas X)

Dear guys, this Christmas is different with any other Christmases I had.Sejak tanggal 23, gw sakit flu perut. Keanya sih tuh penyakit lagi musiman, sih. Beneran gak enak banget. Gak bisa ke Gereja atw pelayanan. But, still, whatever happens, Christmas is still a wonderful celebration of Jesus' birth!
Ehm, sederhana ajah, but I have some presents for you all my dear readers.
If you are my enemy or someone wo has hurt me, I'll give you forgiveness.
If you are my opponent, I'll give you tolerance
If you are my friend, I'll give you my heart.
If you are someone in need of something, I'll give you charity
If you are a younger child, I'll give you a good example
and for my own self, I'll give respect.

(FYI: Okay, this is actually based from Oren Arnold's quotes , but I've edited a little)

Trus, pas gw lagi bikin KASUR(Koran dinding Sanur), gw dapet beberapa sumbangan tulisan tuh. Ehm, cuma karena terjadi beberapa accident yg jlas terjadi secara accidental, karya tersebut urung gw pajang(ugh, skali lagi sorry, yah, guys). Nah, ada satu karya ttg Natal dan ada baiknya gw pajang ajah di sini. Well, I'm not the one who made it, but I just wanna share it ;)

-Once in a Christmas Night-
White and cold here
It's flake but still it won't be sweet
It is small and turns to liquid
It is only this season
It is only in this time
Once upon a night
In the table with silk on top of it
Candlelight dinner will be fit on it
From the kitchen, I smell the baked turkey in the oven
The road behind still is crowd to don't
White, cold upon December
Choir sweetly sing upon
Mistletoe on the door with silver bell rings so

White snowflake, silver bell...
They're only on Christmas Night
(Made by Christoper Cliff/8A/ SMP Sanur BSD)


It's original. Believe it or not, he made it only in about fifteen minutes or maybe less.


Alright then, MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL. Jesus has been born for all humankinds! ;)

0 komentar: