CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Kamis, 10 Desember 2009

Dear guys, I haven't published anything for about a month. Lol, i have a kinda busy week. It's just a lil bit different today, School gives us a rest day at home, day when we should study while the teachers have a kind of meeting. But well, I still have to go to school at 11.00 am. I never thought it before and I didn't dream at all, but well my Bahasa Indonesia techer insisted me to attend the MC audition for Symphony Orchestra. Well, for your information Symhony Orchetra is a concert of my school orchetra teams. The members are originally the students, so whoever you are, you may come and enjoy the concert at December 16-17 in Auditorium Santa Ursula BSD.
Okey, back to the story, after the audition in junior high, me and Vena Juniarti got our way to audition with Senior High. Afterall, the senior high didn't confirm for long time, so I thought I just ain't make it at all and I felt just fine. But then, yesterday, after the interval, they called me and said that I'm chosen. Well, I'm pretty surprised, I'm gonna be the MC. There are also Jennifer Ruth and Niko from Senior High and Sari from Elementary School, but my partner is Niko. But well, it might chance anyway, I haven't practiced in front of Sr. Fransisco and it's gonna be the most terrifying part. If she didn't expect me I'd be quit. But just pray for me and I'm trying to do my best.

0 komentar: