CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumat, 24 April 2009

And Wind Moves Invisibly

So, you've known that. I know it for sure. The wind seems to be a special element in a life. Can't you feel that? Haven't you noticed? It wipes our sweat away and beats the heat that has covered our day. Haven't you noticed that the wind might be a savior for a day?

But then, does the wind know what it has done? It looks like the wind works because it's what the wind supposed to do. Maybe, its responsibility to release me from the damn heat. But, does it feel my thank?

We know there's the wind around, but we don't really know why is it here?

And how about you? Can you feel my thank, my wind?

Pal, what have I done to you? So what am I in your shining eyes?

We didn't take a long journey together. Not much time for us. Time's gone as the wind blows. I've felt the wind, but it won't stay in much time longer. I can't ever guess where it will go. It has worked and changed some parts, but just for a glance. It has taken all of me although I don't know how. It's invisible. It helps me but I cannot find a way to thank.

You're a wind for my soul.

You can't stay in a place for a lifetime. Destiny brings you allover the world, so others can also find the miracle in you. Invisibly. I couldn't be the one, because you've given me my part.

I think I know a thing about you. With your invisible feeling.. You're the knight of a night. You're a special part. Working invisibly. You work on, but do you really feel? When you rock on, do you notice what has come in the air?

I can't keep you. With your invisible feeling. Coming and leaving invisibly. There's no sweet farewell in the air. You leave without anything. And I learn of letting go. I know someone out there needs you and they'll get you.

And I know the same thing will happen to me over and over again. Just like yesterday. Another will find me. Gosh, you're all coming, living, impressing, then leaving like the wind. Invisibly. Complicated...

-The way I take to say my goodbye to the ones who come, live, impress, and leave. Can't say anything face to face. The feeling or anything might happens just...invisibly-

0 komentar: