CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 20 Mei 2009

Faith, Please Lead Me to the Miracle

I was born for a reason...

I know it for sure, although I also realize how cheesy it sounds.
But I know I have a different story with yours. And I know that it makes me stand 'til now.

I was born for a reason. Before I opened my eyes, the world had refused me. I was predicted to flow away with the blood of my mother's womb. I wasn't predicted to be a human but a history that will be forgotten by the time. And my doom wasn't supposed to waste your tears, because I came in a wrong time and maybe if I flew away to Thy heavenly home, I would leave you a life without tears and blood. Then your fears would fade away with me.

But, thanks God, you didn't let it go. You pretended and survived. With your faith you kept me save. With rosario on your hand, you whispered your prayer to God.
Up in Heaven above, The Almighty smiled and said: "However the world refuses her, I'll keep her save and survive in the earth because I want it happens..."

And seven months had passed with blood, tears, and fears. Then the world just treated me again. You faced me much too early. And I came not to be a cute little angle, but a very tiny and scary little creature. And they took me in a strange box to keep me save. Would I survive? Was I born with a complete body? Would I be normal thou I came too early and the world had refused me since the beginning...
I realized the things that might happen with a creature like me. They could be paralyzed or... couldn't survive anytime longer...

But, with your little faith, I survived. With Thy love, I was alive...
I was the one that the world refused, but your faith in God keep me save...
I was born in a different way or i born in trouble, but with that way, God show me how much He cares with me. And it makes me believe, if Thy doesn't have any reason for me, why Thy let me live when the death was almost near with me?

fourteen years have passed and now I feel I'm in trouble. The world refused me. But then I know, that God has a reason for me to survive. I will not give up. Because Thy let me stay when the others have gone.

My mother's faith has led me to feel the miracle, so know I'm big enough to have my own faith. And I know that it will make me stand and survive
.

0 komentar: