CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 19 Mei 2009

... And I've been tired taking my eyes of the clock...

And the hands of time still move on...
But too slowly, slowly...
And I'm so lonely...

If time just doesn't wanna go, why doesn't it turn back? Yes, back to the beginning. Maybe we could make it up without tears and anger. Not like this... These damn sores...

But if it looks right to the future, then why doesn't it move faster? Take me to the freedom I've been dreaming...

All I know the days are just screwed up. And the black clouds are coming down upon the atmosphere. Covering my days with the evil presence, Too bad I don't have any voice to scream. All of my fears hit me down 'til I fall. But, it still doesn't end. I'm dying on the edge of the and bound with the invisibly iron chain. But who cares with the careless and weird victim? She's all alone stepping in nowhere. She doesn't have a hand to hold.

So dear, dear hands of time, won't you hear my voice? Can't you move to another better time. Move to that precious time but not like this. I don't give a damn that you have to move second by second. Do you love staying in a damn time? Won't you run for me? Let's just skip another damn nightmare that would happen. Let's get a precious atmosphere to live.

Because there's no one is strong enough to be a restless survivor.
No one...

0 komentar: