CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 17 Juni 2009

The Salvation by the Wind

Feeling the wind comes again for a moment before the heat comes replacing. Smiling while typing words by words like a loon. Laying on my bed and hoping somehow we could beat this damn heat.My melancholy eyes are trying to capture your presence, although they would never get you. But they won't cry the tears and this thing always happens in the all the nights I've passed before. But I know you're not so far to wipe my fears. I know that I hang my fate in you like what I did yesterday. Again waiting you lift up the heat upon my skin.

Like what had been written yesterday, I couldn't ever leave a gift for you to show you how thankful I am for your presence. You're a complicated puzzle I can't ever solve that you're invisible. It's your fate, that's all. And you never know how you save a life in a simple and sweet way.

You're not a knight or an emperor.
You're just a wind...
So invisible that I easily forget
But you also release me from this goddamn heat...

When I tell people that you're just wind...
I reallly mean it...
But you should think about it twice, dear friend...

(sebuah tulisan geje dari seorang anak stress. Maksud ulisan ini? Well, we've got you here to figure it out XD)

0 komentar: